Dates: July, 20 – August, 2 2016
Place: Borodino village, 125 km from Moscow
Theme: The Festival of Opportunities
21-22 July 2016
We will spend in Moscow. All the scouts will take part in a Scout Parade, scout service, and the Big Moscow Game.
Conditions for the days in Moscow:
- All the participants are going to stay these days in local youth clubs or hostels;
- Participants are responsible for their meals in the city. You will get the list of convenient canteens and cafes.
23 July – 1 August 2016
After those wonderful days in the capital of Russia all of us will move to the Borodino Field to start the camp! Participants will stay in the tents they bring with them.
- Every foreigner group will have a Russian partner group. The partner will help you to get integrated. You will also cook together on your fireplace.
- Together with your partner group you will be able to pre-order food for cooking.
- All the participants will be provided with bio-degradable single-use dishes.
- There is no swimming place close to Jamboree field. But there will be showers with warm water at the place as well as bio-toilets.